Instructor and Lead Instructor
CanScribe Career College has one instructor position and one lead instructor position that need to be filled. If you are interested in continuing or pursuing a career instructing others, please let us know. CanScribe offers excellent working conditions with competitive rates. The positions can be onsite or offsite (work from home). Instructional candidates should have their CHDS or CMT, or be willing to obtain this within the first year of the contract. Operational hours are between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Saturday. We are accepting candidates looking for fulltime or part-time work who are available during those times and who can commit to a Saturday shift at least once a month. Please email your cover letter, with hourly compensation expectations, and resume to: email@example.com
CanScribe carefully evaluates prospective candidates on the basis of the following criteria:
- Educational Background
- Work Experience
- Honesty and Integrity
- Personal Stability
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Enthusiasm and Positive Attitude
- Desire to Work with Students
- Creativity in Problem Solving
Instructor applicants must have:
- Completed a recognized MT/HDS training program (we hope you are a CanScribe graduate!) and have a minimum of five years of full time recent MT/HDS work experience.
- Have a teaching certificate or be willing to start the Train the Trainer Certificate Course within the first year of the contract.
- A CMT or CHDS credential or be willing to obtain this within the first year of the contract.